Saturday, November 17, 2007

Day 21 Halfway mark

Yesterday - 210.5
Today - 209.5

-1 loss!

So I don't feel so bad for trying that piece of cake anymore. Heh. But on another note, it's my halfway point! Being so, it's time to check my progress in inches now. *Drumroll*

inches before/inches after
bust - 50/47.5 -2.5
chest - 40/37 -3
waist - 38/36 -2
stomach - 46.5/43.5 -3
hips - 50/48 -2
thigh - 31.5/29.5 -2
calf - 17.5/16.5 -1
upper arm - 17/16 -1
forearm - 12/10.5 -1.5
total - 301.5/284.5 -18

Omg. I've lost on everything. I'm a frikkin' loser. ^_^ to be honest I couldn't see that much of a loss in any of those areas, but I did notice my shoulders were slimming up and looking squarer, as well as my neck which is strange... kind of makes me feel like one of those bobbleheads. Now looking at myself in the mirror I do notice a smaller proportion of myself. I'm glad my chest and bust are shrinking. As much as I like that hourglass shape I do like just a tad bit more hips and but!

My parents have noticed that I'm losing weight too. They don't know I'm doing the weightloss protocol although I told them I was on a specific diet and I was eliminating certain foods, like breads and sugary fruits. My mom is here trying to guess what I'm doing. She thinks I'm doing the atkins diet but I'm eating fruits so she's like, "ah ha I got it, the low carb diet". I really wanna tell them and yet I don't cause they're doctors and I don't know how they'd react to such a nontraditional restrictive program. I'll tell them in a year. There we go. =P

3 comments:

cherylk said...

Yay another pound! That's awesome, you are doing amazing!!

You're really shrinking, too! You must be feeling it in your clothes by now? I'll bet you look great!

I'm not telling ANYONE what kind of diet I'm on. I'm really vague about it, if they ask. I say I'm on a "medical diet". When I've lost all the weight (which I think no one thinks I'll do), then I MIGHT tell them.. if they need to lose weight! hehe :)

Burcu J said...

another pound of fat gone...you are doing just great. All them inches you've lost, you must feel so great. Keep up the great work. I only told one of my friends cause she is gonna be staying with me for a little while.so it's kind of hard to hide everything.Besides her and my husband nobody else. Enjoy the weekend.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.