Friday, November 16, 2007

Day 20

Yesterday - 210.5
Today - 210.5

No gain. No loss. It was the sacrifice I had to pay for letting my dad shove carrot cake down my throat. Okay, he didn't literally... sort of. He made this awesome carrot cake from scratch, which I automatically said to myself, oh you're so not going anywhere near the kitchen today. But when I went downstairs to refill my water, he put a big chunk to my mouth and said, "taste". Argh! he spent all day making that cake and wanted my approval. Gah - flour, carrots, sweetened coconut flakes, brown sugar, egg yolks, olive oil...this was all going through my head and all of the ingredients were taunting me. Oh well... I'm just glad I didn't gain.

4 comments:

Burcu J said...

Carrot Cake lol. Well I've never had one before since I am on my loading day I might go head and have AS MUCH AS I LIKE LOL.. (I AM RUBBING IT IN :) just messing with you, pls. don't be mad) Thank you for checking up on me. I just bought cottage cheese today it's %1 I am a big cheese lover I just can't live without it. I am not much of a meat eater. SO I will see how it works. I will let you guys know.
Have a Great weekend :)

cherylk said...

One bite! I'm proud of you.. I think I'd have eaten a whole piece once I got a taste! Carrot cake is one of my very favourites.. especially with cream cheese frosting. MMmmmm! I think it's sweet that you tasted your dad's cake. How could you say no?

Tomorrow is a new day! And your losses have been fantastic so far!

Anonymous said...

Arghhh, you're killing me! i LOVE carrot cake! I'm just thankful you didn't post a pic :)

Amy's Blog said...

Home made carot cake is incredible. Ugh! You made the very best of that situation. I'm impressed that your dad wanted to make it! lol. I guess he doesn't have a weight problem.

I agree with Lili... thanks for NOT posting that picture! I'm not very strong these days!

I liked the cabbage recipe. I relied on cabbage quite a bit for P2 as it is pretty filling!

Congratulations on your fantastic losses. I wonder if your family has noticed & what they think.