Sunday, November 4, 2007

Day 9

Yesterday - 218lbs./-1.5lbs. (skip day)
Today - 217 lbs./-1lb.

I had little cheats today: 2 gummi bears, and a small chunk of my grandmas chicken curry. I also tore a small corner off of some homemade blueberry muffins. Not looking forward to weighing in tomorrow! To counter it I only had 1 melba toast and one apple, along with my meals. My grandma cooked so many wonderful indian dishes today I was so angry she didn't make them while I was LOADING. I kept telling myself she'll make them again, and again.

Good news. No headaches today. Although now that the ill feeling/brain fog is over my hunger started to creep back up on me. So I tried to make something filling for dinner. I made french onion soup with sirloin steak. Talk about a filling meal. I just cubed up my steak and added it to the soup. And I made my lunch for the whole week. Vinegar 'n onion chicken. Probably doesn't sound appealing to some, but it's actually tasty. Think of salt n vinegar potato chips with an onion flavor. As soon as I get some pictures loaded I'll put the recipes for that (and the onion soup) on here.

3 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Great goin'!

Just passing thru today!

Amy's Blog said...

Congratulations on your big losses. And thank goodness that it seems your headaches have stopped. I hope so. I saw some of your pictures & my tongue nearly fell out when I saw that bread. I laughed that you took a picture ... that was evil alright! I must say that I had to quickly avert my eyes! You sure have some challenges with all that good food around. Keep up the good work!

BohemianBlue said...

Thanx! I don't exactly know how to reply your comments so I'm just leaving it here.