Friday, November 9, 2007

Day 13-14

Day 12- 217lbs.
Day13 - 216lbs.
Day 14 -214.5lbs.

I lost 1.5 pounds!

If I had a mirror I would make out with myself! Holy crap. And yesterday according to sparkpeople I went OVER my calorie limit. maybe I just put down the wrong kind of beef. I made chili with my 100g. of lean beef, with a big tomato. Because of my +1 gain I was determined for my weight to go down yesterday. So I ate accordingly, no cheating (except I popped one grape in my mouth. it's a habit I can't shake it!) AND to make sure I get plenty of water I drank nearly a gallon, or at least 3 liters. I drank my whole half gallon jug, but just to make sure I take that pound away I filled my empty jug again to over half. I probably would've filled it to the top except my mom looked at me as I was refilling my jug and was like, "are you REALLY going to finish that whole jug before you go to bed?" She's just jealous cause I'm showing her up! But anyways, I proved her wrong and downed that jug in an hour... needless to say I woke up 3 times to pee in the middle of the night. and all those times I had crystal clear piss. I was peeing frikkin' ghost piss. I don't know if that was too much information.... but lo' and behold I lost 1.5 pounds the next morning.

So the moral of the story is: Drink! It makes a difference!

4 comments:

cherylk said...

Yay! 1.5 lbs is awesome!!

My hubby is a "grazer", too. He used to eat everything that was left over after a meal. (And I'm the heavy one!!). He said that habit was really hard to stop.

I pee all night, too. Sometimes I realize I have to get another litre down, and then I just resign myself to the nighttime bathroom visits!

How nice that you have your mom to do the protocol with you. I'm going to tell my mom about it next summer when I see her. I want to make her jaw drop!!

You're doing awesome, keep it up!

Amie said...

Ha ha! I know all about the "all-night-pee" situation. It gets old, but I'm always down the next morning! You're right - water, water and MORE water to make this work.

Good for you!

Amy's Blog said...

Holy smokes. What a great loss! BB, I just read somewhere else that you aren't telling your mom b/c she's a physician. That's probably a good idea! LOL. They tend to not trust things that they didn't learn in med school. I couldn't tell my mom as she believes diet & exercise is the only way. Cheryl, I sure hope your mom's jaw drops & drags for days when she sees you. :-) You & Amie are motivational about the water! Happy peeing everyone.

Amy's Blog said...

BB! Come back away from the mirror & post something new! :0)) hahaha. Hope you are doing well.