Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Day 31

Yesterday - 206.5/207
Today - 206.5


So....

Instead of me ripping my toilet from the floor and crashing it on the scale, I quickly decided to go measure myself with a tape measure to find out what the *$@! was going on...

I -lost- inches.

I'm definitely losing fat.

It's apparent to me now that I've plateaued.

Now, rereading the plateau part in Dr. Simeons manuscript I don't NEED to do an apple day because what's going on internally isn't being affected. Soooooooo, because I'm confident that I'll get under 200 before round 2 is up, I'll keep going.

Now, if Dr. Simeons meant plateau as in not losing anymore weight on the scale but still lose inches, I'll go ahead with the apple day. Although I'm gettin to the point where I'm starting to appreciate the tape measure loss almost as much as the scale loss, psychologically speaking, I -need- to see that scale read below 200. And that's that!

2 comments:

BizBuzz said...

HA! Many MANY were the day during my first round that I wanted to KISS my tape measure. I stalled 9 different times. 5 times I was 2 days the same weight, and 4 times I was 3 days the same weight. Each and every one of those times I would grab the tape measure and I would have LOST. He says it would happen, you yourself said it, so let the process happen.

I have a friend right now, this is her 26th day, and she has hovered at this weight for the last 7 days, but she has lost inches the entire time the scale hasn't moved.

Me? I have come to the conclusion that the scale doesn't really matter, it's the size of my clothes. KWIM?

Take care!

cherylk said...

It looks like your body is in the redistribution phase! That's cool! I'm so glad you're losing inches, that number on the scale can be so disheartening sometimes!

Keep the faith, that scale will be below 200!! :)