Sunday, November 18, 2007

Day 22

yesterday - 209.5
today - 209.5


Blah! I'm stupid. While I was eating my seasoned fish with some left over curried cabbage I realized, "oh crap I already had my second meal for today, what am I smoking!". And it's a miracle I didn't gain anything. Watch the scale go up or something tomorrow. I tell ya all the times I could have lost but didn't were for the stupidest mistakes! I tell ya I'm soooo ready for phase 3! I almost considered stopping this week cause to tell ya the truth I'm plain bored of this diet. Not hungry, just bored! I'm the kind of person that loves to try everything at least once. I love exotic and ethnic foods. I grew up eating all sorts of indian and african dishes. I'm trying to think of things creative to do. Grrr.. at first it was fun seeing what I can come up with with the strict types of foods. but now I just want it all to end (as fas as phase 2 is concerned). The only thing that keeps me from going into phase 3 is this fantastic weightloss I'm experiencing. I was even trying to psyche myself out, "well ya know, you did lose over 20 pounds... that's a lot right there," or, "you can always do another round of phase 2 later". No no no.. I'm gonna try for the full 40-something injections. bleh. I hate acting like a grownup... sometimes.

3 comments:

Burcu J said...

Hello,
I am thinking bout going two months straight. I really don't want to stop until I lose good amount.This is how I feel about it now but I dont know If I am going to feel this way after a while. I might just get tired of the same ole food. :)

BohemianBlue said...

I thought about doing it that way, but honestly there's no way I would be able to pull it off with all the traveling I'll do over the holidays. And I don't really want to risk taking my hcg on board the plane.

cherylk said...

I so know how you are feeling, BB! On the days where you lose, you can do anything.. and you get more creative with your food. When you don't lose, or even gain, it takes all the wind out of your sails, and you don't feel like eating at all. I can't tell you how many times I've been up and down on this diet!

Hang in there. I got really bored at least a couple of times, but you just have to get creative (as you have been!). Maybe try a few of Renees recipes, or adapt some you have that you like to fit the protocol. I agree, it's fun to try to find ways to change up the diet! I love ethnic foods, too! The more spices, the better.

Stick with it, you won't regret it! :)