Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Day 19

Day 18 - 211lbs.
Today - 212lbs. +1 gain

!%$#($@&!!!!

I think I know what happened. I stayed after school to work on a project and came home at around 8:ish. I had dinner but I didn't want end the day with so few calories so I waiting a little while to have my second meal. Argh! I think I didn't wait long enough. It was probably like eating 1 big meal altogether. That and I was 2-3 cups shy from my half gallon.

The moral of this story: Stop being a workaholic and go home to take a lunch break. Drink more water throughout the day. yeup.

You'd think this would bring me down. But the overall success of this protocol is too profound to be disturbed by a pound of fat. Or a few for that matter.

3 comments:

cherylk said...

You have a fantastic attitude, BB!

And you're totally right about what went wrong, I think. You starved yourself all day, and when food hit your stomach, your body decided to hang onto some!

I think men can get away with not eating on this diet and still lose, but I've yet to see a woman who can do that. We seem to gain. I'm not sure it's the 2 meals close together that did it.. but it could be!

I didn't eat enough yesterday, either, and I gained 1/2 pound. I think in my mind I thought the scale would move.. you'd think I'd learn!

Anyway, I'm sure you're back on track today! Good luck on the scale tomorrow :)

Amy's Blog said...

I'm sorry about your gain! It's hard to know why this happens because sometimes it happens for no reason at all! It's just amazing how we are all so different in the reasons for weight fluctuations. I am sending fat release vibes your way!

Amie said...

ARGH! That pound isn't really significant in the long-run, but how annoying right now! lol

It'll come right off, no worries.