Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Day 25

Yesterday - 210
Today - 208.5

-1.5 lbs.

Cool, cool. I would be overly ecstatic about this, but today I'm ill. That or it's allergies. I started out with runny nose then it turned to nasal decongestion, soar thoat, watery eyes... definitely allergies. I was warm for a little while then cold, then warm, now cold. Tomorrow I'm gonna go ahead and eat what I want, but in tiny portions. I'm not gonna fight anymore. I'm just hoping I don't gain like 5 pounds. Since I was sick all day too I forgot to drink my water. The next few days will be interesting.

1 comment:

BizBuzz said...

Hey girl, non stressing is the KEY to this protocol! I wish you the best today!

Remember that 1 gallon of water equals 8 lbs, so whatever weight you gain will be lost in subsequent days because it will mostly be water.

Have a happy day!