Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Day 12

yesterday - 216lbs.
Today - 217lbs.

+1 lbs.

Uugghhhh! I gained a pound! Bleh! *shoots pound with a rifle*

Actually I have no right to complain. All this time I've been getting away with "micro-cheats": eating a grape here, sucking on a quater piece of starburst there. Then I grew some balls and had the yolk of a hard boiled egg with mayo and that was probably the final straw. X-O

Okay hcg I learned my lesson! Can you please take this pound away now?!?! Pretty pretty pleeeaaaase!! I'll be good I promise!

3 comments:

cherylk said...

Oh, don't you hate it when you gain?? That just burns me. My "trick" to get that off is just drink as much water as humanly possible. I try to drink a litre first thing in the morning and then at least 2 more litres throughout the day!

BUT, I have to say that I'm jealous that you can cheat and lose!! :P

Hope today is better for you!

Anonymous said...

He he -- it definitely was the egg yoke with mayo! Ah, well, we all have to push the envelope a bit to see how far we can do so before we pay for it.

BizBuzz said...

HA! I hear ya! We are all human and we want to test the plan!

BTW - I have to thank you for posting that Strawberry/Cottage Cheese thing, OMG! It is SO GOOD! I have had it two days in a row! YUM YUM!!!!