Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Day 15-18 (coming back from the mirror =P)

Day 12- 217lbs.Day13 - 216lbs.Day 14 -214.5lbs.

Day 15 - 214lbs. -.5lbs
Day 16 - 214lbs. blah!
Day 17 - 213lbs. -1lb. (that's what I thought!)
Day 18 - 211lbs. -2lbs. WOA NELLY!

I'm not even fretting about day 16 cause I lost 2 frikkin' pounds! woohoo. *electric slide* that means I lost a little over 20 pounds in 18 days! And I even had one sunchip too (not that I condone cheating but dangit it was a new apple caramel flavor! and oooooooooh it was good). I'm starting to wonder if it was because I drink most of my water during nighttime (it's probably why I wake up 2-4 times to use the restroom). I also had my cottage cheese delight dish. I wonder if that had anything to do with it. Hmm..

By the way, cottage cheese by itself taste good as a dip with my melba toast. I wonder how it would taste if I added a little onion and chives... hmmmm.

oh and by the way, I thrwarted another temptation. At my work sometimes the boss will go ahead and order pizza for us, which he did today, the first time since me being on phase 2. I knew one day I'd have to deal with this. Fortunately my shift was over right when the pizza got here. But as soon as I was about to walk out my other supervisor said pointing a finger at me, "make sure you get some pizza... it's free!". So I casual walked to the back and opened the boxes: Papa John's. Cheese. Supreme. Meat Lovers. Damnit. Once my supervisor saw me open the boxes and got distracted to her office by a customer, I sneaked out the store not touching one slice. Whew.

5 comments:

Burcu J said...

WOW.. 2 pounds.. you are doing great. and not touching the pizza was a great move, keep up the good work :)

cherylk said...

'Bout time you got back from that mirror!! hehe :P

You are doing fantastic!! Woohoo for the 2 pounds drop and the 20 pound milestone!!!

I haven't tried the cottage cheese thing, although it does look yummy. I've been on too many diets where I *had* to eat cottage cheese, and now it makes me gag. Your recipe might convert me back, however.!

I also wanted to say thanks for what you posted on my blog. You hit the nail on the head! I really appreciated your post. :)

I had to order pizza for my daughter and her friend's on Friday.. I ordered a kind I didn't like as much hehe. Pizza is a weakness of mine! I smelled, it too, though..

Keep going, you're doing awesome!

Amie said...

You are a ROCKSTAR for resisting that Papa Johns! SO my hero, because Lord knows I can't seem to keep my hands off of it. You're awesome! Great technique too, btw. I don't think people really mean to sabotage us, but it's like - "I'm trying to LOSE WEIGHT people!! NO, I don't want your fricken pizza!" Great job.

Grats on that big o' 2-lb release! You earned it!

Amy's Blog said...

What an inspirational story!! Today my boss brought in gluten free cookies ... everyone eats them, but she brought the gluten-free because It's the only kind I can eat. I didn't do as well as you, but not to shabby either. Only one.

Fantastic on your huge drop! Thanks for sharing your story. I loved reading it.

Amy's Blog said...

I guess you will be going back to the mirror now? LOL! It's OK. I totally totally understand this! LOL!