Monday, November 26, 2007

Day 30

Yesterday - 206.5
Today - 206.5/207 (scale is fickle today)

Uh... ok. So, I've been hovering around 206.5 for the past 4 days. I think this calls for an apple day. I'll go ahead and do the VLCD for today, but if I don't see a budge in the scale I'm busting out mah apples. I feel great otherwise.

They were taking pictures of our group for our research presentations on Splenda and we just got the pictures. I was suprised at how small I look. Granted in one photo I'm standing in the back and the shortest out of my group, but I could definitely see a difference in my face. It was hard to tell in the rest of my body with what me having black hair and dressed all in black looking like Darth Vadar. But yeah, I was shocked - I noticed my face looking more squarer and not so round. It just dawned on my that I have a strong jawline under all that fat. What I see in the mirror is not what I saw in those photos. Isn't it funny how differently we perceive ourselves with our own two eyes?

Anyways, I have roughly two weeks left of my protocol and only 6-8 pounds away from my round 1 goal, which was to be under 200. Wouldn't that be something? (and good for me too cause I put 188lbs. on my driver's license!)

2 comments:

BizBuzz said...

You changed the name of your blog didn't you? LOL

Your doing great. I will put money on the fact that you will break your stall tomorrow, no worries ok? Did you measure? That usually keeps me going I tell you.

You will get under 200 this round, two more weeks to lose 7 pounds? Wishing the WHOOSH fairy your way!

cherylk said...

Hey BB! My links on blogspot haven't been working. I haven't seen a post from you since you lost a pound after Thanksgiving!

You know, you said something interesting.. I think, yesterday's post? About how you've been experimenting after Thanksgiving to see what you could "get away with"? That's what I'm so afraid of! I think that's why I don't cheat at all. I think once I gave myself permission to cheat, I'd justify everything. I'd say, "oh well, I've finally cheated, so I might as well try... etc" I'm not strong enough to cheat, I think!

Sorry to hear that you're a little stuck in place! I'll keep my fingers crossed that the scale moves tomorrow, and you don't have to do an apple day!

I love camping,too, and I always loved cooking in foil packets.. mind you, mine always had some kind of potato in it! hehe I'll try your idea, too :)

Oh and thanks for the casserole recipe! YUMMY!

sending weight loss {{{{{vibes}}}}} your way!

p.s - when you hit 199 pounds, I want you to wear your best colour! No black.. we get so stuck in the black thing. Well you can wear black pants, but wear a pretty colour on the top to celebrate :)