Tuesday, February 26, 2008

R2 Day 19-26

Day 19 - 209
Day 20 - 209.5
Day 21 - 209
Day 22 - 210
Day 23 - 208
Day 24 - 207.5
Day 25 - 207
Day 26 - 206.5

Blah! Why do I feel like a failure?! I thought I would so be out of the 200's by the end of Febuary. Now I'm not so sure that's going to happen. I don't know why I'm having such a hard time with this round compared to the last. I know in the beginning it was all a breeze, and I struggled a little towards the end. But at the start of this time, man. I'm more hungry this time around than before, and I don't know what's up. Should I go buy a pregnancy test? Possibly. Honestly it is my fault because I've been sort of playing the Phase 3 game during P2, and that's not good at all. But I can't help it I'm just more hungry this time around, and I didn't have to deal with that before so it wasn't an issue. Argh! I just realized when I said that out loud I sounded like a pirate.

6 comments:

maryg911 said...

Are you going to take a break or is this round almost over? If you just have a few more days left, try and concentrate more on protein rather than veggies and fruit. JMHO It must be tough doing P2 while at college. There's someone else doing P2 while living in the dorm and their diet is way different from what we do on the protocol but it's very interesting to boot.

The pork rinds in chicken broth are deelish for P3, they come out chewy not crunchy, just thought I'd give the heads up on that.

applebottomblues said...

What's your dosage? Maybe you need to raise it a bit for this round. It's not unheard of. Other than that... I know it must be hard the 2nd time around. Hey... you're past 21 days. Maybe you should take a break and re-group.

You don't want hcg gettin mad at you again! I just read that story... TOO FUNNY!

Becca said...

Hiya BB, I don't know why you're feeling discouraged. I think your numbers are looking great! You have steady losses every day. It's normal for it to go a little slower this late in the round. So I wouldn't worry to much about it, but if you do need to take a break that might help get your head wrapped around it again! Good luck whatever you decide...

Anonymous said...

I always get hungrier when the weather gets colder and grayer..... Just up the water intake, maybe up the protein too....

BizBuzz said...

Hey there, I know I am not the only one to ever tell you that the 2nd round pretty much sucks big time. No doubt about it.

I have been MIA for a while, but I had to come and say hey! I hope things go better for you!

Burcu J said...

I feel you big time on staying above 200's I want to see 190's so badly.. Hang in there I know it will happen.. and it will happen VERY SOON FOR BOTH OF US ;)