Wednesday, February 6, 2008

R2 Day 4-5

Yesterday - 213
Today - 210.5

-2.5 lbs.

Hooray, I rock! Now, I probably would've lost more had I not eaten that cookie, but for a split second I forgot I was back on phase 2. Sometimes it feels like I just picked up where I left off from round 1, and sometimes I need to remind myself when I pass up the Burgerking that I'm not in phase 4 anymore. My hunger cravings today came in waves. Through french class my stomach was growling but once I was let out it dissapeared. Then I came home and ate some chicken soup and an apple and I was fine the rest of the day. I'm still having a hard time going back to drinking my half gallon of water. I need to get the ball rolling on that because I'll lose more when that happens.

I noticed I'm more sleepy that usual. Just a tad bit more fatigued. It's serves to my advantage though 'cause I sleep longer and feel well rested when I wake up, which is a rarity in itself, me being the total opposite of those ... grrr... "morning people".... (I'm not actually growling, just to let you know. There's too many people around me and I want to blend in with the crowd not stick out here people). perhaps I'll start taking crack caffeine coffee in the morning, but any form of stimulant usually has me bouncing off the walls.

I think that's all I have to report on. The one thing I hate about blogspot is that you can't reply/subcomment, so I think I'll start doing what other people are doing and and just reply in my blogs.

Biz - Thank you! I spent long nights thinking about how I was going to make it work.

cb9094 - Thanx! I'm glad I make at least one person laugh.

4 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Good goin on the loss. Yeah, after spending so much time on P4 I can imagine it takes a bit of getting used to getting into the swing again.

Burcu J said...

Hello,
Great loss my friend. Big congrats. :) I love the new theme of your blog too.. It looks very nice. I miss checking on you guys. Keep up the great work.
Have a good one :)

beachbrights said...

-2.5..you go girl!

Anonymous said...

I was linked to your blog through Biz's blog page. I am on P2R1 and have been a silent lurker on both HCG groups for months. Your visual aids and commentarys are extremely entertaining. Keep up the good work. Happy loosing.