Wednesday, February 13, 2008

R2 Day 9-13

Day 9 - 208
Day 10 -207.5
Day 11 -206.5
Day 12 - 206
Day 13 -205.5

Welcome to the round of cockiness! That's exactly what it is. I completely stopped weighing my vegetables. I can look at my moms plate of chicken and go, "Hmm, 210 grams, give or take 8." Is that sad or what! I do weigh the meat though, when I'm cooking that is.

And something must've happened in the last 50 years or so because I am making all kinds of variations and I'm still losing weight. I'm still trying to work the kinks out, but I'm having all sorts of bold fun. For example. I ditched the melba toast for Wasa brand crisp in light cracker. Has the same if not less amount of calories than melba, taste better, and is bigger. I started experimenting with mixing veggies, but I had to be careful with that as some veggie combos were better for weightloss than others.

Now I know judging from last round I did better for the 1st part than the last, and that's something I'm going to have to consider down the line.

Oh and by the way, an herbal omelet with tomatoes and scallions is just downright delicious with tobasco sauce.

5 comments:

BizBuzz said...

HA! Sounds like your pullin a Biz! Be careful tho, it did bite me in the butt today! ROFL

Good goin!

Becca said...

Hey, today on my blog I said almost the same thing about knowing what portions are by experience now. I too still weigh my meat when I bring it home and divy it up before freezing it. Thank heavens for the "seal-a-meal"!

Burcu J said...

Hello,
You are doing great, Keep up the great work.
Happy Valentines Day ;)

Anonymous said...

Yum -- gotta try your omelet! You are shrinking!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I order from this place all the time and am very pleased to share. They have great kosher organic and natural food products including wasa crackers.
Here is a link http://www.wholeandnatural.com
Enjoy!!!
p.s. I used a code try if it works for you bldc08