Saturday, February 9, 2008

R2 Day 6-8

Day 6 - 210.5
Day 7 - 209.5
Day 8 - 209

Hcg jumps out of the fridge in search of BB, but she is nowhere to be found. Then on a hunch, he makes a dash to the living room, bacwater shaking in his amber glass, hoping his suspicions are dead wrong.

But as Hcg turns to face the couch his fears are confirmed. He gasps in shock to find BB... hunched over a box of cookies.


Hcg: I knew it! You're cheating on me! I caught you red-handed!! How could you BB! How could you?!!!

BB was momentarily taken aback, as the expression on her face resembled a deer in headlights. She quickly regained her composure.

BB:Hcg! (wipes the crumbs from her mouth)It's not what it looks like -
Hcg: Oh really? Because I think it's EXACTLY what it looks like!

Hcg snatches the box away from BB and chunks it in the trashbin. He did this with such ferocity a few cookies fell onto the ground next to the bin.

Hcg: After all I've done for you! I thought we had a great first round! I gave you all that you wanted, and then some. I forgave you once because it was thanksgiving, and I didn't want to make a seen in front of your family. But this... no. If this is how it's.... BB!!

BB was eye-ing the cookies that didn't make it in the trash the whole time. She suddenly snapped out of her daze at the sound of her name.

BB:Huh? What? Oh. Well I couldn't help it! C'mon Hcg, give me a break! It's girlscout season! They get you at Walmart I tell you ... and they ambush you at BOTH entrances! I tried to get away, but they attacked me with, with (BB looked as though she was about to break down) Carmel Delights! (Begins to sob) Damn you Samoans!

Hcg was unmoved.

BB:Look, I know I can change, just give me another chance! I can do this! You're my only hope. Atkins was a dick. He gave me false hopes. But you've been true to your word from the very first day. I won't let you down again!

Hcg rolls his eyes and lets out a long sigh.

Hcg:Well, I guess if it wasn't for you I'd still be in Europe getting pissed off by some raging hormonal pregnant lady. Tell you what, if you can prove your worthiness to me for the next month and a half or so, I'll take you to P3 again. And then after that, we can go to P4. I hear they have a nice buffet.
BB: (Her face lights up) Really?? Oh Hcg, I don't know what to say.
Hcg: Well, I'm still a little upset about the cookies. But I guess I've been kind of a prick in the butt lately..
BB: and arms.
Hcg: Yeah, I guess so.
BB: and thighs.
Hcg:Uh, yeah
BB:and
Hcg:Look are you gonna prove to me you can commit to this relationship or not!
BB:Yes!
Hcg:Good. Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I think I'll go back into the fridge. It's a little warm out here.

Hcg turns around and heads back into the kitchen. As he opens the door he remembered something he wanted to tell BB. He walks back to the living room.

Hcg:By the way, we're out of grissini so when your at the store why don't you--- BB!!!

BB was kneeling by the trash, on the verge of stuffing a cookie in her mouth, until she looked up and locked eyes with Hcg, still holding the cookie inches away from her mouth. A few seconds of uncomfortable silence passes, and BB looks over Hcg's shoulder and points.

BB:Is that Customs walking to the door?!
Hcg:(Turns around in a moment of panic but quickly turns back as he feels something rush beside him...)

BB is nowhere to be found. The cookies from the trash are mysteriously missing.

Hcg: DAMNIT!



So... lol, yeah. That's what I've been going through these past few days. Needless to say, I haven't been the best Phase two-fer in these past 72 hours. I'm starting to wonder whether I went into round 2 P2 a little prematurely. I was under the notion this would be a walk in the park after the 1st round. It could be that it's just the first week, although I didn't experience all that much hunger in round 1. Been wondering if I should start over with heftier loading days. Or maybe not. I guess experience differs from person to person.

6 comments:

BizBuzz said...

OMFG - I am in tears here BB, that was way funny, seriously.

Let me clue you in on Round 2 - it aint easy for ANYONE - it's the PITA round. You just need to buckle up and get thru it any which way you can. Convince yourself you will only do it for 21 days, anything to get you thru it.

It's all a mind game. The first round was new and exciting and fresh. By the 2nd round you get cocky and you know that you have found the answer and think you have forever to do this.

Pretend for a moment that you cannot get HCG anymore. Ever. How would you treat what you have left?

Crystal Lee said...

OMG I am crying too! HOLY HELL that was great! LOL
The Adventures of HCG and BB...so good.
Okay to the main issue at hand:
Again, what Biz said...my round 2 was a total bitch. I suffered each day. That is mainly because I did not take a long enough P3 (only 3 weeks) and I did not load well.

Just push through hon....Round 3 is a ton better. You can do it hon!!! Either do it or find a better hiding spot. LOL

Crystal
TNgal80

beachbrights said...

Welcome to the R2 struggle! It's the pits!! Get through it the best you can, I hear it gets better (God, I hope so)!!

Love the skit, you are too cute!

Burcu J said...

lol... It was so great..lol...

Linda Sue said...

BRILLIANT! RIGHT ON! thank you for that! This is second day loading for second round for me...I have a different sort of hcg this time and it had better be the real deal! Loading feels so wrong, I hope this works! Anyway, so cool, you!Thank you again!

Becca said...

Hey, first time I've read your blog and I just happened up on a VERY funny one! It's just great! I'll have to keep checking it out now...