Friday, February 22, 2008

A Now A Word From Our Sponsers...

This was sent to me in my email from dd.ca


Would you like to start the HCG Diet but maybe it is too costly for you?
Maybe you don't know where or how to begin?
Or, who to trust with your money?
If the answer to any of those questions was "yes" then you are a perfect candidate for the new DrugDelivery.ca HCG Challenge!
We are looking to sponsor up to 25 individuals to complete the HCG Diet from start to finish - all without costing them a dime. DrugDelivery.ca and it's partners will cover 100% of all your HCG costs including the kits, HCG, and free advice/consultations/assistance from the HCG Diet expert and author - Cindy Cook.
All we ask in return is for you to document your progress from start to finish in the form of a blog that will be promoted and displayed on our website. We supply everything you need, you complete your weight loss goals, and the world will benefit by learning just how easy it can be.
To apply, simply fill out the form on our application page here:
http://www.drugdelivery.ca/hcg-challenge.aspx
If you are chosen, you will be contacted within the next 2 weeks and given further details on how to start. Good luck!

5 comments:

Burcu J said...

Sounds good to me :)

Becca said...

Wow, that is very interesting. I'm assuming that they want people who haven't already been on the protocol. I will have to see if any of the new recruits may want to try going this route. It's a heck of a deal.

The Hopeful Cynic said...

omg I am completely new to this - your conversation with hcg in an earlier post literally CRACKED ME UP! I really needed to hear this. I just started posting (long rambling posts that no one in their right mind would want to read) and it was so good to belly laugh (and with my belly that is something) at the image of you, over the trash can, with the cookie.

You have cheered me on, made my day and given me hope. Also, threatening hcg with customs.. HEE HEE!

Yours,
Hazel

AllToLove said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AllToLove said...

Hi

I've been reading and wondering if this is safe enough for follow-through. I've been rising to the challenges of answering local concerns from those who love me regarding how this may be a questionable venture.

Today, after much sorting through all the love, care and research, I've decided this is a worthy ADVENTURE and I'm going to do it!

I stumbled upon the contest you mention here and entered it. It was the first thing I came to when looking for what the hCG would cost and all that. I thought, how auspicious! What synchronistic timing, eh?

Today, I come upon your posts. How cool. I even found my old blogger post page ( http://akrna.blogspot.com/ ) and gave it a revitalization "injection."* Much more to do, but it IS a start.

I'm on a mission for health and well-being in my body to catch up with my Spirit.

Thank you for your diligent journal, It is most helpful and I appreciate it.

All to Love,
Sharon

*Looks like the injection thing is on my mind! I don't much like the "buggers."


PS. If I am one of the ones lucky enough to be chosen for participation, I shall be starting sooner rather than later.