Friday, February 1, 2008

On your mark, get set, ready....

In just a few hours I'll be whippin' up a batch of hcg for round two. I can't sleep. I really really wanted to do this round justice so I've been going back and reading some things from the protocol. To make extra sure I've stocked my normal fat reserves I did a little pre-loading as Dr. Simeons suggest for people who have dieted in the past. Although now in retrospect it may not apply to people doing repeat rounds. I know I didn't load well as good as I wanted in round 1. So, yeah. The only thing that sucks is that I put on an extra 6-7 pounds because of it, but Dr. Simeons states, 'no matter how much weight is put on'. I'll trust him on this one.

My goal for round 2 is to get to 185. This time I'll be trying 125IU's instead of 150, just to see if that makes any difference. I want to experiment with the duration of treatment this round. I might go beyond 43 days to see how my body responds. I'm getting a little bolder. I feel like a pro. Hehe, don't worry I'm sure something will come along and pop my ego. I just feel that my body can take more is all. But we'll see. In the meantime I've gone ahead and stored all my lotions and oils under the sink cabinets and replaced them with baby oils and other hcg approved paraphernalia.

And with that, I bid Phase 4 adieu.

2 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Geesh! At first when I came to this one, I was like, who the heck is this??? AND IT'S YOU BB!!!! How cool is your theme! I love the constant reminder there up on top, you go girl with the VISION THING! It works!

Girl, the protocol is 95% mind, and you are in the right place, you go on with your bad self!!! WOO HOO FOR YOU!

Can't wait to see those numbers fallin! And girl? I was 9 lbs over LIW this round, and today, day 12? DOWN 15!!! It can be DONE!

Anonymous said...

I'm doing the same thing today -- putting away all my yummy face creams and body lotions -- that's almost the hardest part about starting! I am such a product slut.

Today's my second load day, and I lost a lb. last night - ???? So I'm making sure I get enough eaten today!!! Isn't that funny, once you have to eat alot, it becomes a chore!

You ARE a pro. You've already done it successfully!. Here's to another round of P2!