Sunday, December 23, 2007

Phase 3 Day 5-10

Uh! I knew I was forgetting something! I forgot to pack my scale! *slaps forehead*


So yeah, I come to my dad's house, and the only thing to eat are chips, soda, cinnamon buns, rice, deli ham, oh you know, -just about everything I CAN'T eat. Seriously. My sister doesn't cook, she's always out clubbing and whatnot. My dad can't cook anything so he buys foods that don't require much prep time.

I know I probably gained a few pounds since I left, given my poor selection of foods. I have no choice but to spend money that would've otherwise gone to people's gifts on groceries on myself. Bleh. I hate being a broke college student.

On the positive side, I did find my dad's old scale, which is supposedly good & accurate, but it's been handled much. I remember I always weighed 6-7 pounds more on that scale. I think what I'll do is weigh myself first thing in the morning on that scale and then just try not to go above that number. I wonder if exercise will help me go back to my LIW. bleh. this sucks.

2 comments:

BizBuzz said...

So...any updates my sweet?

Burcu J said...

Hello,
Don't sweat it.. I believe excercise should help a lot and Sauna always worked for me too.. Just a thought.. Take care and enjoy the rest of your holiday :)