Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Day 43

yesterday - ? Didn't weigh
Today - 203.5

Well... apparantly I lost regardless of what I weighed yesterday. Now I don't want to stop injections, lol. But I really must listen to my body, instead of my psychological "want" to get under 200 this round. But now that phase 2 is over, well I guess officially in a few days, it is time for.. measurements!

inches before/inches after
bust - 50/46 -4
chest - 40/37 -3
waist - 38/35 -3
stomach - 46.5/42.5 -4
hips - 50/47 -3
thigh - 31.5/28.5 -3
calf - 17.5/16 -1.5
upper arm - 17/15.5 -1.5
forearm - 12/10.5 -1.5
total - 302.5/278 -24.5

Round 1
Starting VLCD - 231.5 lbs.
LIW (last injection weight) - 203.5 lbs.
Total weightloss - 28 lbs.
Total percentage loss - 12% of body weight
68.5 more pounds to go!!

While 135 isn't my personal goal weight, it will be for this protocol. Once I reach that weight I will no longer be considered "overweight". So whatever whatever weight I'll be after that once all the abnormal fat is gone will be fine with me. Maybe all my abnormal fat will be gone by 135.

But I'm thinking once that happens I can finally start toning my body, and I want to use those Power 90X series to do it. I have turbo jam and other power 90 series now but it was a little difficult moving at my size, although turbo jam is quite fun to do and watch.

I will still keep everyone posted during phase 3. I have to go back again and read now that it pertains to me!

2 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Totally unreal! Look at those measurements! WOO HOO FOR YOU! I am so freakin excited for you!

You will BLAST thru to onederland on your next round my friend. You have had a phenom round, you should be proud.

Unbelieveable!

Amy's Blog said...

Woo HOO!! You did fantastic! Holy tape measure look that that - 24 inches!! I'm very happy to read your success. Thanks for sharing.