Saturday, December 1, 2007

Day 33

Yesterday - 206.5
Today 205.5

-1lb.

Cool.

Well I have some interesting news, not so much in a good sense though. My my grandpa came to visit from overseas, so my mom made her oxtail dish with dumplings as usual (by the way, if you've never had oxtail, it's goooood). Anyways... I already ate my meals before 3pm., so I drank water for the day, as I wasn't in a fruit mood. My mom asked me if I was going to eat, and I just told her I wasn't hungry (which was true). By the way they know I'm dieting but they don't now know I'm on Dr. Simeons protocol. Soooo when I said no my mom started to suspect I was eating very little. Basically it came down to the point where I had to eat again in front of her to make sure I looked like I was eating enough. She probably thinks I'm trying to be anorexic or something. I know my mom. If I didn't do that she probably would've looked more into it. Her being a physician makes it hard more me to do this diet without scrutiny, especially with her not really knowing the full nature of the whole thing.

3 comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Well, congrats on doing the best you can given your circumstances. With your mom being a physician, I would think she would have your health interests at heart. HOpefully, she is just pushing the healthy foods (veggies, lean meats vs. fats, sugars, etc.)

BizBuzz said...

Curious, was this yesterday that this happened, and you still lost a pound? If so, that is totally cool.

I have had oxtail soup, and it's da bomb. But in Hawaii we eat it with rice and with a ginger sauce, mmmmm, heavenly.

Anyway, you made the best of the situation, be proud of yourself.

BohemianBlue said...

wow. you guys are awesome! No matter what I do, yall are there for support! I love this group!