Monday, December 3, 2007

Day 34 and 35

Yesterday - 206
Today - 204.5

-1.5 lbs.

well.. I seem to be on track again. Not far from being out of the 200's. my god wouldn't that be something. I drank more water. I believed that helped (as usual).

Also to note. The next two weeks are going to be somewhat hectic for me, due to finals. So with that being said, you'll probably noticed I won't be updating as regular, as I'll probably be somewhere in the corner of a library cramming as much organic chemistry as my brain can muster. And when that fuse blows out, I'll do the same for statistics, then french, and so on. Alrighty then.

And I want to thank all the people that commented on my journal and gave me feedback with such fantastic support because yall helped me keep going. I probably would've waved a white flag to phase 2 and went into phrase 3 a week ago, but yall gave me the strength to see through my whole phase, so for that I give thanks.

4 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Hey girl, it can't take but a second or two just to give us your stats, so hopefully you will just keep us updated on that. We don't need no talk talk while your busy, just a bit of numbers does me just fine!

Burcu J said...

Hello,
wow almost below 200.. I cant wait to come to that point. Keep up the great work and good luck with the finals :)

Amy's Blog said...

Congratulations on your 1.5 pound loss! That's a BIG drop!! And I thought you said you ate extra food yesterday! I hope your final's go OK. I know how stressful that is! Thanks for posting when you can!

BizBuzz said...

Just checking in!