Thursday, December 13, 2007

before and after

I finally took some pictures for the after shots. Now, I've been deciding whether or not to post them on the yahoo group. Ever since that whole Yancy fiasco I've been afraid to do so. I don't think I'll ever muster up the courage after what people said in reference to that.

So what I'm going to do is this. If you want to see before and after photos, email me and I'll send them to you. It's just me in my underwear. You might want to wear goggles though, to prevent yourself from gouging your eyes out once you've seen them. There, I've gone and put up the disclaimer so you can't sue me. I don't see the difference like I see in some people's, but oh well. I think the most visible I myself can see was my collar bone. When I scratch there I can feel the clavicle is more prominent. It's almost, dare I say, uncomforatable - like trying to reposition your elbows when you lay on a bean bag, but can feel the floor through the stuffing and you just can't seem to get enough styrofoam underneath. I almost feel like if I was to lose all the abnormal fat, sitting in a chair without the exta padding would feel somewhat uneasy.

5 comments:

BizBuzz said...

Are you serious? Um YES! I want to see them! Send them to me at:

bizadventure at comcast dot net

I can't wait. And girl, I didn't see any difference my first round. NOTHING. People kept telling me, OMG, how can you not see it?

It takes awhile, but you will. It took me until almost 75 lbs lost, but I saw it finally.

BizBuzz said...

OMG! That is all I have to say, thanks for sending the pics!

beachbrights said...

I want to see! I bet you look terrific!

cb9094 at gmail dot com

XOXO-

BizBuzz said...

Just passing thru...

beachbrights said...

WOW GIRL! I can see a huge difference. You should be SO proud! The front shot is were I really notice a change.

Way to go....your pictures are motivating! Thanks for sharing and BE PROUD!!!!!!!