Sunday, December 9, 2007

Day 41

Yesterday - 205.5
Today 204

-1.5 lbs.

Interesting. okay. I believe ovulation might have been a factor in this. This past week I had the closest thing to a TOM I've ever had in a long time. In this sense I feel better because that means my periods are coming back, which is a good thing for me. I don't want to believe that my hcg was the case, because in essence it shouldn't have gone bad just yet. But just to be sure I'll go back to my 150IU. If I still lose, then TOM was to blame. If I don't then potency issues are to blame.

and I want to thank everyone for the encouraging comments and adive/suggestions. I totally forgot about the TOM issue. Yall are too good to me!

3 comments:

Amy's Blog said...

Hooray for your 1.5 pound loss! You are still running with BIG losses! You may be right... someone else also said in her blog that she thought that it wasn't just actual bleeding time causing stalls, but also ovulation caused stalls & stair steps too. I hope it all calms down soon enough. A bientot. :-)

Burcu J said...

Hello BB,
I had issue with TOM also. I've never had O loss 2 days in a row before. It's weird feeling I also felt bloated.I am glad its over and I am back on track.
Good Luck with that
Have a good one ;)

BizBuzz said...

Can I just say, WOO FRICKEN HOO FOR YOU! That is just awesome. By journaling and taking good notes about our journey, we are really in tune with our bodies and are discovering all sorts of cool things! WOWZERS!

You go girl!