Friday, December 7, 2007

Day 38 and 39

yesterday 204.5
today 205.5

+1 pound!!

what the %&#*($@. okay now I'm mad. I didn't do ANYTHING wrong. I have a very, very sneaky suspicion my hcg has lost potency because while I have been losing (and gaining) this past 1.5 week I have noticed my hunger is increasing every day. It has become harder to ignore cravings now. It's almost to the point of torment now. I was looking up and down at a salad I was making for my family like it was a big mac and I wanted it to be my pimp. Uhh I only have maybe a week left but I really think something's up. I would feel disappointed not seeing myself below 200 but at the same time I've lost another inch and a half but now I don't see any improvement. *sigh*. I wonder if I should stick till next week or stop now cause I don't want to lose normal fat.

3 comments:

cherylk said...

I'm sorry to hear about the pound! Before I tossed my last batch, and opened my new one, I felt like that, too. I had cravings, I was tired again.. etc. Maybe up your dose a little. If it's just weaker, you'll need a little more.

Also, maybe it's the stress of exams? I dunno, are you stressed? I gained whenever I stressed out! I was usually rewarded with a whoosh when it was over, though. I hope you get a whoosh!

BizBuzz said...

Ugh, ok, did you mention TOM was around the corner? I don't remember. Maybe it's your body begging for a break? And maybe it is just a case of weak HCG - can you up your dose? I believe HCG has a HALF LIFE and if you give yourself a higher dose you are probably only getting the regular dose anyway.

Let us know, this shouldn't be a battle of wills.

Amy's Blog said...

The problem could very well be potency. If you are on the same original batch, then maybe that is it. The hunger is frustrating, I KNOW! I hope upping the dose helps!