Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Day 41 and 42

Day 41 I was violently ill for whatever reason. I don't know if it was a migrane I'd experienced but the left part of the crown of my head pulsated with a taste for vengance. I felt all sorts of naseau and weakness. I vomitted numerous times. Towards the end I had nothing left in my stomach, yet I still felt the urge to regurgitate any residual caloric substance that may have been lurking bewtween my somtach muscles.. It wasn't the kind that after you just puked your brains out you felt loads better. I actually felt worse. I don't know what it was. Did I eat something bad? What exactly was in that beef? It couldn't be the beef though, the same beef I've been eating since the start of this whole thing. Blah. I was so sick I forgot to weight myself too. >:I

Anyways. I decided that today will be my last injection day. I really don't want to go any longer as I feel Dr. Simeons was right about going for more than 41 injecting days. It does take a toll on you to some extent. And in retrospect I'm just not that die hard to forego that one little tidbit, albeit I can't cite myself as someone who followed the diet to a "T". I'll never understand that phrase.

1 comment:

BizBuzz said...

So sorry to hear about the sickness, ewww, that has got to suck.

There was something that just clicked with me on my first round that said, ok, I am done with this for awhile. I need to break from it. Looks like you reached that as well.

Please don't stop posting just cause your on P3 ok?