Friday, October 26, 2007

It's here it's here it's here it's frikkin' here!!!!!!!!!!!





So I was driving to my house when I went to check the mail. I got a slip from the post office that said a package was missed. I immediately knew what it was. So I'm driving to the post office to pick up my delivery, anxious and barely able to drive 'cause I was so excited. Signed for it and went straight home. Took pictures of the package and now here I am typing about it. I ordered my hcg October 1, and just got it today, October 26. (I guess this means no more e-check. That's why it took an extra week, just waiting to clear). I just really can't believe I have the hcg within my possession now. This is actually going to happen. I was once so gung ho in the beginning, now I'm nervous as heck. But in the end I know everything will be OK. I'm going to go back and read everything tonight. Tomorrow, I will began.

No comments: