Tuesday, October 30, 2007

D4P2R1

Day 1 (loading day) - 226 lbs.
Day 2 (loading day) - 227 lbs. +1
Day3 (start VLCD) - 231.5 +4.5
Today: (VLCD) - 227 lbs. -4.5

morning: apple
lunch: sirloin steak, saurkrat, grissini
snack: apple
dinner: scallops w/green onions, grissini


Well. I learned from yesterday not to eat ground chuck. I probably would've lost more of my loading weight had I ate leaner meat. Today I bought sirloin steak and had that. Also, instead of my usually chicken I decided to go with something different. I made scallop soup with green onions. It was delicious. I have a confession as well. I cheated! >.< I had a little lollipop, although it was totally organic. And 2 tiny pieces of homemade bread, I couldn't resist! It was fed to me, and I didn't want to be rude. But all in all the diet is getting easier to follow, now that I'm beginning to be better prepared. On another note, I noticed that some fat areas are not as firm as they used to. Not a sagginess but more if a softer plumpness. I found it interesting that someone else had the same experience. I'm hoping this is a good thing, that the hcg is releasing those fat stores!

(The evil bread of delicious doom my parents made)
==============================================

Scallop Soup
3.5 oz. baby scallops
sliced green onions
1/4 c. broth
1/3 c. water
1 tsp lemon juice
salt & pepper
cayenne pepper (if you like it hot)

1.) Boil everything in a pot on medium heat for 5-8 minutes.
2.) Scallops are done when they're no longer transluscent.
3.) Serve with melba toast or a grissini if you desire.

No comments: