Friday, October 19, 2007

I moved my blog, AND I got my hcg supplies.

My supplies are in! They forgot to include my syringe filter though. Now all I have to do is wait until I can get my medicine from the pharmacy. This all feels too weird. I can't wait, and yet I feel so nervous. When I looked at the box I was thinking, this is really going to happen. Well, I'll be glad when I can start phase 2. I've been "practicing my loading", lol. I should be receiving my ampules within a week. In the meantime I need to go make a shopping list of the foods I'll need to buy for the phase 2 diet.



Everything I'll need for round 1, phase 2



They shipped it in a shoebox package! You can't get more discreet than that. It was wrapped in another package in the box too. The only thing it said in the sender area was GPZ services with their address.


No comments: