Wednesday, October 31, 2007

D5P2R1

Day 1 (loading day) - 226 lbs.
Day 2 (loading day) - 227 lbs. +1
Day 3 (start VLCD) - 231.5 +4.5
Day 4 - 227 lbs. -4.5
Day 5 Today - 223.5 -3.5

Woohoo! Lost 3.5 in one day. How awesome is that?! But today I cheated. I had a little tootsie roll. but what's worse is that because it's Halloween I have all this candy around me. I started to take in pieces of candy but before I could swallow I'd immediately spit it out. It was an internal battle. I could bring myself to swallow. Instead I chugged a bunch of water and that helped a LOT. But we'll see what the scales say tomorrow.

3 comments:

Amie said...

Hi there! I'm finding new, great hcg blogs popping up everywhere! :D Congrats on your great loss so far! Looks like all of your load weight+ has already been released. Too sweet. You are going to LOVE your results!

Feel free to visit our blog too:
http://amiehcg.blogspot.com

BohemianBlue said...

Thanx! I'm looking for hcg blogs so thanks for showing me yours.

BizBuzz said...

HA! Amie beat me to it! I was lead here by Burcu, a new blogger herself! Will be adding you to my list of daily reads!