Monday, January 14, 2008

Phase 3 Days 18-33

Wow. It's been a while. I've been putting off blogging but now that school's back it's been a little more hectic. Especially the time I wanted to devote to writing out all my experiences in the past two weeks.

Technically I don't think I'm in Phase 3 anymore. I guess I'm in what you call the "unofficial" phase 4. I say unofficial because technically I still have a few rounds of Phase 2 to do. Admittedly I haven't been paying attention to my carbs. In fact, I've been eating out and not really paying attention to my diet this round. Now I can see you pointing your finger at me, but let me tell you. I'm only 3 pounds over my allowed weight range. And if this was any other fad diet, I would be more like 10-15 pounds over. I haven't been gaining during phase 4, and I did eat fast food and sugars. BUT! It's not exactly combo meals and supersizing. More like a cheeseburger or a chicken sandwich from the dollar menu. And sometimes I may gain half a pound the next day, but I would always lose it the following day. I haven't been eating huge meals so much as I've been grazing. I think it's a phase 2 habit. I see what it's meant though by eating absolutely no sugars or starch for P3. When P4 came around my weight seemed to stabilize to the new 3 or so pounds I acquired during P3.

I haven't been on the yahoo group in a loooong time. Honestly I find people's blogs to be the most inspiring. And did I mention less drama oriented? =p

This is all good and well for right now, but I guess the real test will be in the long run. I can officially start round 2 phase 2 on January 26. This means I need to reorder my hcg supplies. This time I think I'll try 125IU's. Last time I did 150IU but if I can get away with 125 it might prove to be the better dose for me. Don't know how excited I am to start though. My goal for round 2 is to get to 175, which means I'll need to lose 35 pounds. Last round I lost 27+ so I think I can pull it off. I will be really excited to lose this round. It'll really show (or at least it should) as the percentage of weightloss will be 50% higher if I meet my goal. So everyone cross their fingers, now!

4 comments:

beachbrights said...

I am amazed and proud of how well you are doing! Thanks for updating, you have been missed! Now, don't be a stranger and let us know what you decide about starting P2 again....

Great Job!

BizBuzz said...

EXCELLENT! You are BACK! WOO HOO! Thanks for the update, you are totally rawking with maintaining, good for you!

Amie said...

Isn't P3/4 great?? It really helps you gain perspective on how well this whole hcg thing works. Like you said, any other diet and we would have been up 10+ pounds ...

Welcome back, and let us back into your loop for your next P2!

maryg911 said...

Oh, I hear you on the drama and slamming on the group. Blogging is the way to go now. I think many of went a little unofficial but we are back on track now!

Wow I really admire you for doing this while attending school. I stress a lot and tend to eat to soothe me which explains my weigh gain. Keep us informed on your progress as best you can.